At Lisa Matthews Jewellery we like all our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchase however, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied please return your items to us within 28 days for a refund or exchange, less deduction for postage and card charges. The following terms apply...
- Our returns policy is strictly 28 days.
- We are happy to exchange or refund unsuitable items returned to us within 28 days except; bespoke or made to order items (these are items which have been made especially for you to your specific style, colour or size requirements).
- As with any other jewellery company we cannot accept a return on earrings for hygiene reasons.
- Items to be returned must be in their original pristine condition and in their original packaging. Soiled, perfumed or worn items cannot be refunded.
- We do not refund postage. And postage costs for returned items are at the customer expense.
- We recommend you return items to us under £50 by recorded and over £50 by special delivery and keep your receipt as proof of postage. We cannot accept responsibility for items which are lost in the post.
- If items are to be exchanged for alternative goods a postage charge will apply for the re-sending of goods.
If you need to return an item or items to us, please complete the returns form sent to you along with your goods or you can email us for another form.
If you need any further clarification on our returns policy feel free to contact us.